[IPp] Different correction factors for different times of day

One more question (I'm sure there will be more)... do you use a different
correction factor for your child at different times of the day.  If I
need more insulin to cover breakfast carbs because my daughter is more
insulin resistant in the morning, doesn't it seem that I would also need
more insulin to bring down a high?  The Deltec allows for four different
carb ratios but only has one correction factor.  Just wondering.  THANKS!

Natalie Rodgers
Mom to Andrea 4 (dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03), Alicia 2, and Carlos
4 months
Married to Tom for over 7 fabulous years
Salt Lake City, UT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!