Re: [IPp] Silhouette versus other sites, numbing cream

Brooke,
What length of cannula do you use with the quick set?  My little girl is
so tiny, I worry that too long a cannula will hurt more, but too short
will pull out.  Where does your daughter wear the quick set?  My daughter
was traumatized by the site in her stomach, so we are using her rear end.
 Would quick set work well there?
-Natalie