Re: [IPp] Silhouette versus other sites, numbing cream

I have a son who will be 2 on Saturday, we use the Quickset it is easy when
the serter works properly. It hurts for a second and then he is fine, we
don't use numbing cream.

"Natalie G Rodgers" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on
10/06/2003 02:12:43 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted