Re: [IPp] A1C finger stick test

Yes the new 512 has same backlight as the 511.  As for Rachel's A1C - I
hope it isn't a coincidence,
but Rachel's A1C (when drawn by blood in arm) 4 months ago was 7.5 and
with finger stick 3 months
later was 6.5.  Sure hope they don't just run lower - and that good
number is actually the right one!
Good luck.
Cathy, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02, pumping 10/02