Re: [IPp] Just started pumping... lots of questions...

Dear Natalie,
We have a lot in common, we tried diluted N when Nicole was on shots and
mixed it ourselves.  We were told the "shelf-life" was still 1 month.  Nicole
 (pre-pump) was on one shot a day of 7.5 N and .5 H in the morning. Right now,
correction factor is 1 to 300 and her carbs are 1 unit to 60 carbs.  Nicole's
TDD followed almost exactly what it should have when she started the pump.
Her 2 Hba1C's pre-pump were 4.8 and 4.6.  Her first post-pump was 5.1, but her
numbers were so much more even.  Yes, she is still in the honeymoon I guess!
Good luck to you.
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)