Re: [IPp] What the heck...

It sounds like you have a kid starting to get sick. When that happens, push
fluids and keep checking. Raise the basals some if you need but make sure
you start bolusing more to help bring them down under control.

WE went through that is July and August and it was no fun. But we found our
daughter has other problems that didn't help when she got sick so we had to
do drastic steps to see near normal and we tested about 15 times a day until
she finally got lower.

All the best