[IPp] What the heck...

I cannot get Emma's numbers down on the pump (we've been pumping 2 weeks
now).
She was just fine with the new basals and boluses, now, she's over 250 at
EVERY
check, and lots of times over 300.  I'm checking and correcting every hour
just
about, and her numbers won't budge.  I've changed her set 3 times, switched
from
diluted to non-diluted and back again, re-primed the pump a half a dozen
times,
and no real change.  One unit is supposed to drop her 160 points (on U50),
but
I'm lucky if I see a 20-30 point drop.  It was working a few days ago >(

I've had stubborn highs on Lantus and H, but nothing quite like this.  AND,
the
kid who never shows ketones is throwing a few.  Is this a common thing on the
pump?  Do you gradually just have to keep upping the insulin until things
even
out for a while?  GRRRR

Catherine
Mom to Madeline 9, Austin 7, Emma 4 dx 10/9/02 - pumping Cozmo 9/22/03,
Abigail
3, Genevieve & Gracie 1