Re: [IPp] Freestyle meter

Hi Catherine
    I use the visor also, and have gotten it replaced 4 times now. With us,
it is the module that seems to go bad. I get a lot of error 4 as soon as I put
the test strip into the module, They have always replaced the module without a
fight, but I am a little fed up with it.

 Gina, Mom of Justin, 3 years old, pumping Cozmo

In a message dated 10/2/2003 1:51:06 PM Central Standard Time,