[IPp] Re: Glucowatch

Thanks, Carol!
LOL I know the feeling! :)
Of course I'd be willing to share anything that I have with you
or anyone else. I can email links to some of the articles/studies
and scan/email the others.
I should be hearing within a few weeks and I'll let you know.

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @ 6:30pm
Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom, Insulin Pumpers
website www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]

Carol said:
Kerri,

Would you mind sharing the info you're sending.  I'm in clinicals
for
nursing right now and am very strapped for time.  I need another
fight like
I need a hole in the head.  I still don't have signed school
orders for
Devin because they want me to absolve them of any responsibility
since Devin
is self care.

Thanks, Kerrri and Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol