[IPp] Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump

Then maybe we can send the link to those stories to some of these stubborn
doctors that think a child under 12 is too young to be on the pump!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael

I couldn't resist taking this opportunity to encourage all parents of kids
with diabetes to contribute a story to the KIDS page of the webs site about
your child and how their pump has touched them and other family members.
Think back to BEFORE their pump and how much hearing other success stories
gave you encouragement.

Send your child's stories to email @ redacted