[IPp] I don't get it

BlankI'm going through the very same thing right now.  It's only been the
last week for my son though.  He IS on Novolog and has been since last
January. I've changed the site three times now, changed to a new bottle of
insulin, checked for bubbles, changed batteries, you name it. I increased
his basal by .1 and he seemed to go even higher (go figure).  He's on 4
basal rates.  I just  increased the highest one again, from 1.25 to 1.35 (he
uses a lot more insulin than your son, his lowest rate is .95)
   We'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Is there something in the air?
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 10