Re: [IPp] I don't get it

He may be going thru a growth spurt. When Matthew was going thru one, his
numbers were the very same...high high high.  It went on that way for about
three weeks...and when we went to the Endo this past Monday, I found that he
grew an inch and a half. So I knew I was right.
If you don't think it is a growth spurt, you may want to go back to checking
him before every meal and then again two hrs later....
Also, maybe your correction scale needs to be adjusted...
Just some thoughts...good luck,

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!