Re: [IPp] Another Halloween Candy Idea

We have done that before, I always felt so bad for the poor kids in the
hospital.  Also, because of Matthew being on shots, have extra snacks or
treats was impossible, unless I let him run high....which I never like to do.
This year, the kids are trick or treating and they are going to enjoy their
treats of candy. With Matthew being on the pump, it will be so great. I am
very excited!

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!