Re: [IPp] I don't get it

> growth spurt, getting sick

Jacob just got over being sick so I don't think that it is that.

....or...when Mary started pumping she was on Humalog and her insulin
> requirements shot up, switched to Novolog and they cut back over 50%.....

Jacob was on Humalog before pumping and now that he is pumping he is on
Novolog.  Our endo refuses to use anything but Novolog in a pump unless there
are some weird circumstances.

just some thoughts....has your D team had anything to say?

Our endo has just told us to keep increasing but I think that this spike in
requirements is strange.

 Let me know how it
> goes.....
I will certainly let everyone know if I figure it out.