Re: [IPp] I don't get it

> I have seen many posts about this lately but none that really help
> me.  Jacob's insulin needs have more than doubled in the past month.

My daughter was dx'd at 11, but I too saw patterns like this every
6mo to a year until she was in her late teens. Each time it was
accompanied by a big growth spurt. Sure, he could have an underlying
infection, cold or something like that that pushes up his bg's and is
not obvious, but don't discount what happens when these "little" kids
decide it's time to get bigger. At one point when Lily was about 13,
she was using 90 units a day of insulin. Even her endo was scratching
his head, but she grew like crazy ~4 inches that year.