[IPp] I don't get it

I have seen many posts about this lately but none that really help me.
Jacob's insulin needs have more than doubled in the past month.  I am
positive that it isn't the end of a honeymoon or anything because Jacob was
dx'd about 3 1/2 years ago.  Our honeymoon came and went a long time ago.
Jacob's bs at lunch at school has been 240 or higher for 2 weeks now despite
my changes to his basal rates, boluses, all of that.  Today I tried a brand
new bottle of insulin, that made it even worse.  He was 406 today.  Do you
think that I should ask them to test a couple days at morning snack?  Jacob's
basal rates have gone from .2 to .45 from 7am (wake up time) to 11am (lunch
time).  Afternoon has increased some but not as much as morning.  His
afternoon has gone from .25 to .35.  Overnight numbers increased some too.
Somewhere between 3am and 7am Jacob's numbers have been creeping up from the
150 range to the 250 range.  Is there some wierd alignment with the planets
going on or something that I don't know about?  If anyone can help I would
love it.

Mom to Jacob, 5, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Animas 6-26-02, and Hunter, 2