Re: [IPp] Re: Glucowatch

> Hi Carol!
> I just sent in the appeal letter with 7 enclosures (studies, etc)
> today (was gonna send it last Friday but it didn't work out)! I
> should hear something back within 30 days (but it will probably
> be within 1-2wks most likely). Our endo read the letter and said
> he doesn't know how they can deny us with the info I'm giving
> them. We'll see...  :)
> Take care, Kerri

Would you mind sharing the info you're sending.  I'm in clinicals for
nursing right now and am very strapped for time.  I need another fight like
I need a hole in the head.  I still don't have signed school orders for
Devin because they want me to absolve them of any responsibility since Devin
is self care.

Thanks, Kerrri and Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!