[IPp] Re: Glucowatch

Hi Carol!

I just sent in the appeal letter with 7 enclosures (studies, etc)
today (was gonna send it last Friday but it didn't work out)! I
should hear something back within 30 days (but it will probably
be within 1-2wks most likely). Our endo read the letter and said
he doesn't know how they can deny us with the info I'm giving
them. We'll see...  :)

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @ 6:30pm
Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom, Insulin Pumpers
website www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]