Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:28:15 -0500
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] HbA1C

Just wanted to share the good news.  Lauren's HbA1C is 7.5.  She was
between 8.3 and 9.0 pre pump.  I always said that I wanted the freedom
that pumping would provide for Lauren, and if her A1C improved, that
would be great.  If there are any parents reading this who are
considering a pump for their kids, it is all that I hoped it would be for
Lauren and more.

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. Click Here