Re: [IPp] HbA1C

Hi my name is Gina
       That is great that your daughter's Ha1c is down. My 2 year old son
Justin just started the Mini Med paradigm pump last week, and we love it. I
have also been using the freestyle tracker since the end of July and I llove
it also. When Lauren comes home from school you can manually enter a blood
glucose reading into the hand spring. My husband has his own meter, he likes
to use the elite XL that is what he learned on when we were in hospital, and
when he tests Justins blood sugar I simply  enter the readings in the
handspring. Hope this helps.

good luck: