[IPp] Sugar-Free Slurpee Info?

Here is a question to the IP List that I cannot find an answer to!  How
many carbs are there in the new sugar free Crystal Lite Raspberry Ice
Slurpees available at 7-Eleven stores?  The clerk that rung up our first
one told me that there were still carbs in it but wasn't sure how many?
I emailed their website but no reply yet! Help!

Cheri McCurdy

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! Click Here