[IPp] Re:

You poor thing!  I hear ya all the way.  My husband was also controlled by
his mother from day one and when I married him, our marriage was controlled.
I also have to say that I am a controlling person...I mean, I like things
just so, and in order. But my mother in law was in to all of our personal
business...right down to our mortgage payment and the due date.  Her
controlling was one of the main reasons we are divorced now. Not the only
reason, but a big part of it.
I hope that you can find something to use that your son will not be allergic
to so that he can go back on the pump.
In the mean time, chin up honey....I pray that the results from the
pathologist are good.  *Fingers crossed for ya*
Take good care, and also good luck on your family talk.  Talking things out
is always a step in the right direction.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!