[IPp] Re: Success!!!

Hi Carol,
       This is the exact story I had with  Claire's endo.  Wanted better bg
control before considering a pump.  I was devastated, as we had moved all the
way from the UK to get her a pump.  Like you, I quickly found another Endo,
who I really liked and Claire was pumping in a couple of months.  Pre-pump
Claire was always around 10, as well.  Last May we had a HA1C of 7.1!!
Things have worsened since then, but it does give me hope that some day we
will have one in the sixes.  We moved across the country after she got her
pump and the paediatrician here (no endos around) thinks anything under 8 is
just great for kids.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8