[IPp] Success!!!

Just had to relay our success to all of you, especially those of you who are
just now starting on the pump.  My son, Devin, started pumping this past May.
Pre-pump his blood sugars were all over the place.  His A1c's were never below
a "10".  I'm sure part of the problem is puberty, but we couldn't get him in
control even with intensive management and 7 shots a day.  His old Endo
wouldn't even consider putting him on a pump until his BG was in control.  I
tried and tried to get her to change her mind, but she wouldn't budge.  So we
found a new Endo (he's great) who put Devin on the pump right away.  Well,
yesterday we went to the Endo's (new one's) office and got the results of
Devin's A1c.  I couldn't believe it - a "7.7"  Not perfect, but so much
better!!!  I feel so vindicated.  I knew the pump was the right thing for my
son.  So, all of you out there - start pumping!!   It's awesome!

Carol, mom to Devin, one happy pumper!