Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #234

Hi Barbara,

We go to the Paediatric Diabetes Ed. Centre at the Orillia Hospital.  Our
paediatrician, Dr. Garry Smith agreed to try Megan on the pump.  She was the
youngest in our area to go on it a little over a year ago, now there are quite a
few her age, because Megan is doing so well and I let everyone know it!  Dr.
Smith is the only doctor around who has kids on the pump.  A doctor at Sick Kids
(Megan was in the DPT study there)  also told us she would put Megan on the pump
if that is what we wanted but we are so happy with the Orillia Hospital that we
stuck with it here.

Hope that helps!

Debbie