Re: [IPp] homeschooling, was Blood Testing at school

In a message dated 10/26/02 2:01:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Good for you, Beverly! We homeschool (6 of our 8 children) too
> (for ~10yrs now) so if you need any help or have any questions
> let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Thank you so much...I already am seeing a difference in her *happiness*
level.....she has been beaten down so much.....she says she feels better
too....and we have covered a tremendous amount of material in a short
time....I will *buddy* you and am sure I will have questions.....
now ten!