[IPp] homeschooling, was Blood Testing at school

Good for you, Beverly! We homeschool (6 of our 8 children) too
(for ~10yrs now) so if you need any help or have any questions
let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @ 6:30pm
Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom, Insulin Pumpers
website www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]

Beverly said:
 I don't have a great reference as yet since I just withdrew her
Wednesday...lol....I have a dear friend that homeschools her
three and she is
providing some materials and we will meet every week until I have
down...but from what little I have seen... it will not be too
time consuming
and much better for Mary.....in fact, she has lots of ideas :-)