Re: [IPp] Mary Beth-switching pumps

My son is in a study through MM, therefore they provided the pump without
charge through the study.  At the end of the study I was given a choice to
continue with the MM or switch to a different pump.
Stacy, mom to Austin age 4, DX 11/99 pumping 5/02

>From: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] Mary Beth-switching pumps
>Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:12:14 EDT
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
>members and supporters in industry.  Your tax deductible donation
>of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can
>continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please visit:
>You said in your post that your son has been pumping six months with a
>and you are switching to Animas-I would be interested in why you are
>switching so soon to a different pump and  how you are doing this if your
>original pump was covered by insurance.  My daughter has been on a MM508
>since 5/02 and I assume we will have to use it for quite a while before
>insurance would even consider an update or change-although we have no
>complaints about this pump-just wondered for future reference should we
>we need a change.
>Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01.

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.