[IPp] Re: Jon's allergy problems

snip>>We're plugging away on needles and still have yet to get the lantus.<<

Hi Susan,

I would be happy to mail you a sealed bottle of Lantus.  We used it
when Noah's pump died while waiting for a replacement pump.  It was
sooooooo much better than Ultralente or NPH.  It's very stable with
little to no peaking.

I feel so sorry for Jon...such a little guy and dealing with so much.
I hope you get the allergy issues resolved.  In the meantime, I would
HIGHLY recommend using Lantus for his background insulin.

Let me know if you want me to mail the Lantus.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah