Re: [IPp] backflow not bubbles

I get what you are saying BUT we do not have this problem with our Animas
pump.  There should NEVER be back flow (unless you hit a vein or something
that so it is pumping back into the pump).  The screw in the pump should
never slip back allowing the flow of insulin to reverse.  We have not been
pumping long (4 months today) but once we learned some tricks about filling
our cartridge we have not had problems with bubbles.  BTW we use Minimed
Sofset Micros.