[IPp] bounced messages

I have not been able to post for some time now and this post is a test but
also a message to say that I will be posting some of my older messages that
I had tried to post earlier - just so you have an update....

Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 16, Katrina - 12, Jonathan - 5, dx 08/00,
pumping 03/02 - back to syringes due to horrible allergies of pump
products - 09/02, hoping to be pumping again soon, and Nicholas - 3
Wife to Alan