[IPp] Mary Beth-switching pumps

You said in your post that your son has been pumping six months with a MM508
and you are switching to Animas-I would be interested in why you are
switching so soon to a different pump and  how you are doing this if your
original pump was covered by insurance.  My daughter has been on a MM508
since 5/02 and I assume we will have to use it for quite a while before
insurance would even consider an update or change-although we have no
complaints about this pump-just wondered for future reference should we feel
we need a change.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01.