Re: [IPp] Blood Testing at school

I can tell you what we do for my all day kindergartener.  Jacob has PE 4 days
out of 5 a week.  He has snack right before PE so we don't test then.  Jacob
gets tested right beofre lunch, if he is high he gets a bolus then goes to
lunch, Jacob returns after lunch and gets a bolus for what he ate, then goes
outside for recess.  Then Jacob gets tested at afternoon snack.  If Jacob is
high or low at afternoon snack or any other time besides lunch he stays and
gets tested 15 minutes later for a high, 10 minutes for a low.  For a high he
can go back to class if the second test is lower than the first.  For a low
he can go back to class after he is above 80.  Jacob was getting tested at
morning snack too but it really wasn't worth it.