Re: [IPp] Blood Testing at school

In a message dated 10/24/02 9:15:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Ah, I see.....so how is homeschooling going??

I don't have a great reference as yet since I just withdrew her on
Wednesday...lol....I have a dear friend that homeschools her three and she is
providing some materials and we will meet every week until I have it
down...but from what little I have seen... it will not be too time consuming
and much better for Mary.....in fact, she has lots of ideas :-)
now ten!