Re: [IPp] Blood Testing at school

In a message dated 10/25/02 3:15:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .    This is his second year in
> the middle school with an approximate attendance of 1100 and two
> nurses who still won't go to the classroom unless there is a crisis

I had it written into the 504 as we had run across nurses like this....the
law states the least restrictive environment and I took the position that
this was restrictive and discrimatory....plus I said she would test in the
class on her own with a chart provided by me and would only come to the nurse
if she was under 60 or over 300.....in Mary's case she was missing to much
classwork and the teachers were *complaining*.....
now ten!