Re: [IPp] Blood Testing at school

> I fond this interesting....how big is the school...Mary's was 1200+ and the
> nurse went to her......but now we homeschool.....

Beverly,  Zachary's grade school had 750 kids in it and the nurse said
she couldn't leave the office to come test him because of other kids
possibly needing her in her absence.      This is his second year in
the middle school with an approximate attendance of 1100 and two
nurses who still won't go to the classroom unless there is a crisis.

Fenton, MO