Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:54:10 -0500
From: "jftroop" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Thanks

Thanks everyone for your support. My husband and I met with the principal
am, I am not sure how I feel about the meeting.  The first thing she
was to move him to another class.  That would seem like the easiest way
solve the problem.  HOWEVER, my sons class is a looping class, he has
with this group since last year in K5, so this is like a family to him.
Looking back, perhaps I would do it differently, but at the time, having
same teacher two years in a row seemed a lot easier.  So! I think that
him away from all that he knows would make him feel like he did something
wrong.  And we worry about 10 years from now, not just today, because we
our son to not feel like this disease has been a handicap, but just
that is part of him.  My husband told the principal that he felt like the
teacher should have to suck it up and deal with it.  Otherwise it is like
gets her way.  So, we leave the meeting, and our nurse, who is WONDERFUL,
calls me and guess what, she went to check am bs and he is not there
the teacher sent him to her office instead of having it done in the room,
which is not what we agreed on!!!!  The only way I would move him now is
she shows animosity towards him, and really seems to have a problem with
everything, and I will be grilling him to find out just exactly how
things are
By the way, I did get an email from an ADA person who is here ! in
Alabama, so I
cant wait to hear from her!!! Thanks again everyone, and I will keep you
posted.  Laura

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. Click Here