From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 7:14 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] bubbles in the line

We have a minimed 508 and with both quickset and silhouette, we find that
when we prime both manually and with the pump that we cannot get rid of
large
bubbles, no matter how much insulin we push out of the reservoir.  We have
been told there is backflow problems with the 508.
Does anyone have any experience out there?
Miriam, mom of Sarah