From: "SHARI CLAGUE" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Low res
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:37:23 -0400

I need some advice please. I have been changing my sons site every three
days, but changing the res every other time and fillin the res.
I have just been advised to change the res each time in case the insulin
goes bad. Well, my son only gets about 10 - 12 units a day so that would be
about 45 units in three days. I filled the res to 60 just in case, and have
been getting low res alarms. How can i not waste insulin and avoid so many
alarms? The school nurse freaks out when she gets alarms.