Re: [IPp] bubbles in the line

In a message dated 10/22/2002 5:14:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We have
> been told there is backflow problems with the 508.
> Does anyone have any experience out there?

We have a 508 and hubby shares his "de-bubbling" tip:

You have to put the air back into the bottle (just as you did on MDI...for
example if you are using 45 units in the res. you have to put 45 of air in
the bottle), then flip it over.  Pull out almost double what you need, thump
the res, and push the plunger *slowly* til you get to the amount you need.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02