Re: [IPp] Thanks

You, are not overreacting at all. We are new to diabetes. My son was DX
3/15/02 and he is only 2 years old now, so we don't have to deal with this
issue,YET. However, if I were you I would look into filing a discrimination
law suit agents the school district. It  sounds like the school district is
discriminating agents children with diabetes. I don't know if the law are
different in Alabama, but in New York I believe they can't do that. Hearing
all these horror stories about schools and children with diabetes really
scary me. Good luck hope this helped.