Re: [IPp] bubbles in the line

We use the MM Paradigm...and when I do a site change, I make sure that there
are no bubbles in the reservoir..except for tiny tiny ones at the very
top..which at our pump training was told that is normal.  BUT...when I do the
next site, I always see big bubbles in the reservoir. So somehow bubbles are
developing in the reservoir. Not that it has affected Matt's blood sugars,
they are always fine.  But I wonder why those bubbles show up two days later.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!