[IPp] Low res

I need some advice please. I have been changing my sons site every three
days, but changing the res every other time and fillin the res.
I have just been advised to change the res each time in case the insulin
goes bad. Well, my son only gets about 10 - 12 units a day so that would be
about 45 units in three days. I filled the res to 60 just in case, and have
been getting low res alarms. How can i not waste insulin and avoid so many
alarms? The school nurse freaks out when she gets alarms.

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.