[IPp] Walk for Diabetes

Hi everyone,

I am so excited I just got a call from the school nurse at Matt's school
saying that she and the gym teacher would like to organize a walk for
diabetes to raise money and awareness in the school..just for Matt.  I was so
touched!  They wanted to know if I would be willing to help out. I said HELL
YEAH!!!  I would LOVE to help organize, heck I'd run it if you wanted me to.
So on Thurs. night we are going to the PTO meeting at our school and
announcing our plan for the walk and asking for the support of the parent PTO
for funding or advertising, etc....
I am so lucky to have such a nice school nurse. She really is great.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!