Re: [IPp] I have to vent!

>  Am I

No you are not.  You are doing exactly what you think is best (and I know
you are right).  This is what I try to teach my families to do....  You
keep fighting and you will win..  I bet it just scared the $#$%#  out of
the teacher and that is why she is acting like that.

Try to invite her to a diabetes education session.  or offer to do some
teaching with her..  see if you doc or CDE will talk and help her..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Message Boards Now Open  *NEW*