Re: [IPp] Re: flu shots

> None of us ever had the flu shot and I don't see any of us getting
> it. Our
> pediatrition told us Jack should get it because of diabetes, but
> when I asked
> the endo she said it was our call and if he never got it before then
> there is
> no reason to get it now.It doesn't protect against the stomach flu
> only
> respitory flu anyway.

I see you live in Illinois, just curious who your endo is?  We have
always gotten the flu shots per endo(s) and pediatrician.   We live in
the northwest suburbs of Chicago, our endo is Dr. Edidin.   Influenza is
something like the 6th leading cause of dealth.  I can't take that
chance.  Just my 2 cents.

Debbie

And as for the chicken pox vac , all of my kids