Re: [IPp] pump help -- batteries died

We noticed that the batteries that came with Jeremy's Paradigm (Energizers)
did not last too long.  Maybe they were getting old when MMM sent them to
us.  However, the Energizers that I have gotten at Wal-Mart are lasting at
least 3 weeks, which is a nice surprise.

I hope all is well with your new pump.  We love our Paradigm!

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.