Re: [IPp] getting into chats

Once again I followed the same procedure you have outlined here and couldn't
get the chat to load-you had said that an IP admin. suggested that it might
be my browser, but I don't understand why it loads sometimes and not
others-I'll have to ask Steve, the mac guru on IP,  maybe he has some ideas.
I can get as far as the window that shows how many parents in the  room and
the go button-but when I click on go the AOL symbol just keeps going around
and never loads-computers are frustrating! -sounds like some others have had
trouble getting in too.  I'll put my husband on it -or my teenager-he's
better than any of us! Thanks for info. Sherry