[IPp] getting into chats

Oh man! I didn't see this until the chat was over!!!
Bummer! From the main page there is a chat link. Click
on that. It will take you to another page with a pull
down window. Choose 'parents' and click the button. A
window will open where you'll give your email addy and
password (pumper). You'll be taken into the chat. Once
you get in there set the refresh rate to 20 or 30secs
or else you'll be waiting a while for responses. :)
There is always someone in a chat room to answer
questions, the parents chat is on Saturday nights. Hope
to see you around!

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]