[IPp] pump help

<PRE> Justin just got his pump two weeks ago, a Minimed Paradigm, I had been
warring the pump myself for the last two days with saline for pump training.
However, this afternoon the pump batteries went died with no warning. The
pump Had been off for two hours before I realized the pump was died. I called
Minimed, and they are sending me a new pump Monday, but I had to fight get
it. The Tech suggested I waited to see if it happened again. I told him NO
WAY!  He starts pumping on Tuesday, but now I'm a little scared.